Main Content


Application for Unlicensed Registered Child Care Ministries

Contact Us


Please note: Effective July 1, 2018, annual registrations are no longer required per State Statute. Registrations are required every two years. However, annual inspections by the State Fire Marshal staff with the Division of Fire and Building Safety are still required.

If applying for a new Unlicensed Registered Child Care Ministry, please contact FSSA directly.

Before beginning a new request for inspection and apply for renewal of an Unlicensed Child Care Ministry, you will need the following information:

  • Information about the Facility (Address, Phone Number, Name of Director, E-Mail).
  • Owner and contact Person.
  • Room List of the facility.
  • Credit card to pay fee (as applicable).

Other important information when filing the project:

  • Keep all the information at hand when filing. If the web application times out, the information will need to be retyped.
  • When payment is made using the online application, there will be instant access and credit card fees in addition to registration fees.
  • If you experience technical difficulties using the application, contact DfbsDatabase@dhs.in.gov for assistance.

If you are When ready to file please click the link below to start the application process:


Note: when completing an online application, please use Internet Explorer.