Requirements for Electronic Filing
- Certified project drawings must all be signed & sealed, electronically or by hand.
- All drawings are to be submitted in PDF format.
- Drawings must be uploaded after online payment. (Multiple uploads are allowed per filing.)
- The entire project should be filed electronically, including all subsequent filings.
- Package to be filed online at: http://www.in.gov/dhs/3552.htm
- Keep plots to black, white & greys.
- Complete, including:
- All signatures
- Email address (please verify correct email address is provided)
- Fax number
- Please upload a signed and executed copy of application(s) saved as a PDF (to be sent along with drawing files)
- Make payable to the Indiana Department of Homeland Security.
- To use this service, an instant access fee and credit card fee or a $1.00 e-check fee apart from the normal project filing and form fees will apply.
- Payments can be made by cash, e-check or credit card.
- A confirmation will be emailed to the submitter.
Please note all applications are available on the website: http://www.in.gov/dhs/3552.htm
Please direct all correspondence to:
IDHS Plan Review
A confirmation email containing the project number, fee amount paid or owed, and code official name will be sent to the submitter 4 to 5 business days after online electronic filing is received.
Note: The electronic seal and signature is approved in accordance with Indiana Code 26-2-8 (Uniform Electronic Transactions Act).