You're invited to attend the Spring 2023 Institute for Strengthening Families!
Save the date: This in-person event will take place April 11-12 at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Noblesville, IN.
Click here to reserve your hotel room for the event (modify the dates of your stay as needed).
Registration will be $65 per person. Watch for registration information in February.
We are so excited to announce our keynote address, Goodbye Burnout, Hello Life by Jill O'Boyle
Have you ever found yourself in a state where you feel completely burned out, have a lack of focus and feel completely disconnected from the world? Many of us have had a time in our life where we feel this pain and pressure to be in control, taking on one stress after another until we reach a breaking point. This cycle of burnout has a huge effect on our mind and body and can lead to an unhealthy lifestyle if we don’t put a hard stop to it. What if we could effectively learn how to deal with the stress and demands that life throws at us. What if we could banish burnout and start living a life that brings us meaning, purpose, passion and peace. Learn three ways to live your best life.
- How to Graciously Say No & Set Healthy Boundaries
- The Power of Change and How to Embrace It
- Align Your Purpose with Your Work and Boost Productivity
Dr. Gina Forrest will return to present two sessions! Dr. Forrest is our most widely requested speaker. She has considerable experience with consulting with organizations to embed diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects from pre-hire to hire to retire. This includes policy and procedure revision, strategic planning, developing training modules, assessment and evaluation.
Nilou Pariborzi, the Director of Endorsement at INfancy Onward, will give an overview of what infant and early childhood mental health (IECMH) is, its importance, and how almost anyone working with, or on behalf of, children ages 0-6 can earn their own professional development credential in the form of the Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Endorsements®.
Other topics for August include:
- The Youth Vaping epidemic
- The Integration of tobacco use treatment in mental health settings
- No More Negotiation: A disability justice workshop
- Stewards of Children Training
- Climbing to New Levels of Leadership
- Exploring the impact of ACE's
- Suicide Prevention-QPR
- Reflective Conversations
- Learn the Signs. Act Early (tools to track and celebrate children’s developmental milestones)
- Drug Trends in Indiana
- Unique Challenges for Rural LGBTQ+ Youth
- Sentinel Injuries
- Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority Services
- How to Protect Your Children: Advice from Child Molesters
- Mental Health Services in Indiana
- LGBTQ+ Cultural Comprehension
- Complex Trauma and Treatment Implications
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion
And many more!