WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
Child support services are available to both custodial and non-custodial parents. Even if the other parent is living in another state, you can enroll for services in Indiana. Caretakers or relatives who have custody of a child may also enroll for child support services.
The Child Support Program provides assistance with the following:
- Establishing paternity (determining the child's biological father)
- Finding the non-custodial parent
- Establishing a child support order or making changes to an existing support order
- Establishing an order for health insurance and medical support for your child(ren)
- Collecting child support payments
- Determining the amount of past due child support
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ENROLLING FOR CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Once you submit the enrollment form, a child support case is opened in your local county Prosecutor’s office.
- The local county Prosecutor's office determines services needed for your specific case.
HOW TO CANCEL ENROLLMENT
Do you want to cancel your enrollment form? Contact your local county Prosecutor's office and follow their procedures for closing your case.
Be sure to check these other child support forms, before you submit the enrollment form.
Please do not submit the enrollment form if you simply need the following:
HOW DO I ENROLL
OPTION 1: ENROLL ONLINE
Complete and submit information via CHILD SUPPORT ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM
OPTION 2: ENROLL IN PERSON
Contact your County Prosecutor's child support office. To find the office in your area, visit childsupport.in.gov/county.
Gather the information required by your county child support office.
Complete a Child Support Enrollment Form. You can get a form from your county child support office, or you can download a copy below. There is no fee to enroll.
Take or mail the completed form to your county child support office.
Below is the link to the Child Support Enrollment Form. Completing and printing the form before going to your county child support office will save time for everyone.