Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The next meeting of the Commission for Higher Education will be held on:
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Ivy Tech Community College Northwest
220 Dean Johnson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46601
WORKING SESSION - 9:00-11:30 A.M.
Higher Learning Commission / Dual Credit
Multi-State Collaborative To Advance Learning Outcomes Assessment
Return and Complete
Gallup & College Value Index
Committee Report Outs
BUSINESS MEETING - 1:00-3:300 P.M.
Academic Degree Programs for Full Discussion
1. Master of Arts in Communication Studies to be offered by Indiana University South Bend
Academic Degree Programs for Expedited Action
1. Master of Arts in International Studies to be offered by Indiana University Bloomington
2. Bachelor of Arts in Physics to be offered by Indiana University Southeast
3. Master of Arts and Ph.D. in Law and Democracy to be offered by Indiana University Bloomington
Capital Projects for Full Discussion
1. Cromwell Hall Renovation – Indiana State University, Terre Haute
2. Addition to the School of Dentistry - IUPUI campus, Indiana University
Capital Projects for Expedited Action
1. Regional Campuses – Multi-Campus Special Repair and Rehabilitation for Deferred Maintenance – Purdue North Central, Calumet, and IPFW
2. Indiana University Purdue University – Indianapolis - Neuroscience Research Building – Renovate First Floor for Research Lab
BUSINESS MEETING - 1:00-3:00 P.M.
The Commission for Higher Education abides by the Indiana Open Door Law (Indiana Code 5-14-1.5). All business meetings are open to the public. *Meals will not be provided for the general public.*
For questions about the Commission for Higher Education meeting agenda, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org