- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana State Board of Animal Health

BOAH > Licensing & Compliance > Licenses & Permits Licenses & Permits


Livestock Brands


Commercial Dog Breeders and Brokers


Licenses and permits to operate a dairy in the state of Indiana must be obtained from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health Dairy Division. 

Livestock Dealers/Markets


Meat & Poultry Inspection


Dead Animal Disposal


Veterinary Licenses

The Indiana Professional Licensing Agency issues licenses to veterinarians to practice veterinary medicine in Indiana.  For more information go to the Indiana Board of Veterinary Examiners website. 


Wildlife Possession Permits

Wildlife possession permits are issued by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. For more information go to the Indiana Department of Natural Resources website.