Pending Rule Under Consideration
Amendment to 905 IAC 32.1
- Amends the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission’s rule governing group purchase agreements in 905 IAC 32.1.
- Comments may be submitted on this proposed rules change by emailing comments and/or recommendations to the ATC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments may also be mailed to Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission, 302 W. Washington Street, Room E114, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- To be considered, comments must be received by December 17, 2019.
- Comments may be inspected upon request at the commission’s office at 302 W. Washington St., Room E114, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- A public hearing on the proposed rule changes will be conducted December 16, 2019 at 9 a.m. at the Indiana Government Center South, 302 West Washington Street, Room E114, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Public Hearing Notice
- Findings related to the proposed rule changes
- Economic Impact Statement
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- IEDC Response Letter
- The anticipated timetable for the proposed rule changes: The Public Hearing will be held on the 16th of December. All comments are requested to be made by December 17, 2019. The Final Rule shall be sent to the Attorney General's Office on December 30, 2019. The Attorney General's Office has 45 days in which to approve the Final Rule. It will then be forwarded to the Governor's office for approval and after 15 days will be sent to the Publisher. The proposed timeline may change during the process, and the timeline will be updated when changes occur.
Notice of Intent - Rule 1-32.1 Group Purchase Agreements 2019.10.01
Rules & Laws
- Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Laws Title 7.1
- ATC Administrative Rules (click PDF on the new page)
- Indiana General Assembly - Bills for Session 2016
- ATC Adopted Nonrule Policies
- Findings of Fact & Conclusions of Law (see Commission Meeting Minutes)
- Policy on Notices of Renewal
- Memo on Letters of Authority (6/19/15)