Advanced Training Programs
As stated in its strategic plan, the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC) believes that cultural vibrancy attracts and drives economic activity in the state. As such, the IAC is committed to supporting a deeper understanding and integration of the arts by and in communities. To do so, the agency is committed to providing advanced training opportunities like the On-Ramp Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator and the Creative Community Pathway (which includes Indiana Cultural District Designation).
- Learn more about the On-Ramp Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator
- Learn more about Next Steps Creative Business Trainings
- Learn more about the Creative Community Pathway (including Indiana Cultural District Designation)
- Learn more about Lifelong Arts Indiana (a creative aging initiative)
- Learn more about the Arts Integration Learning Labs (an arts education initiative)
The Indiana Arts Homecoming is a gathering of Indiana’s artists, arts providers, and creative communities who are doing work every day to create opportunities that are vibrant, engaging, and embedded in the lives of our citizens.
We're proud to provide virtual and accessible opportunities throughout the year that help artists, communities, and nonprofits take advantage of the “brain trust” in Indiana.