Sub Navigation

  Close Menu


  • IAC
  • Current: Contact

Indiana Arts Commission 
100 N. Senate Avenue, Room N505
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Phone (317) 232-1269
Fax (317) 232-5595
Relay IN (800) 743-3333

Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed on weekend and state holidays.

Place relay calls from your PC or mobile device from anywhere to anyone: http://www.siprelay.com/siprelay/call_options.

Executive Leadership

  • Lewis Ricci - Executive Director (email) (317) 417-2300
  • Miah Michaelsen - Deputy Director of Operations (email) (317) 903-6728
  • Paige Sharp - Deputy Director of Programs (email) (317) 416-8536

Marketing and Communications 

  • Bridget Eckert - Director of Marketing and Communications (email) (317) 607-3505
  • Jasmine Bejar - Communications and Community Engagement Manager (email) (317) 220-4705


  • Stephanie Haines - Arts Education and Accessibility Manager (email) (317) 450-9973
  • Anna Tragesser - Artist and Community Services Manager (email) (317) 508-6115

Grants Management and Administrative Support

  • Deanna Poelsma - Grants, Research, and Information Technology Manager (email) (941) 932-5395
  • Chapin Schnick - Contracts, Operations, and Information Technology Assistant (email) (317) 619-9306
  • Stephanie Pfendler - Executive Assistant (email) (317) 450-6717


Please contact Bridget Eckert at (317) 607-3505 or breckert@iac.in.gov. 


To request access to or a copy of public record(s) pursuant to the Access to Public Records Act (Ind. Code 5-14-3) (please note there may be a copying fee associated with your request) please contact the Director of Marketing and Communications (information below).

IAC Public Records Policy

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your public records request please contact:

Bridget Eckert, Director of Marketing and Communications 
Indiana Arts Commission
100 N Senate Ave., N505
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204