Regional Arts Partners
About the Program
Regional Arts Partners work alongside the Indiana Arts Commission to promote and expand participation in the arts in Indiana. The partners provide broad local access to arts services and funding opportunities and provides services that include, but are not limited to, grantsmaking and information and referral.
Regional Initiative Grants (Arts Project Support and Arts Organization Support I, II) are administered by the Regional Arts Partners on behalf of the Indiana Arts Commission.
Current Regional Arts Partners
Who's eligible to apply?
- Partner must be located within the region to be served
- Organization may be either a unit of local government or a private, nonprofit Indiana corporation with IRS tax-exempt status
- Must be in good standing with the State of Indiana and the Indiana Arts Commission
Want to apply?
Click here to download the fiscal year 2020-2023 guidelines.
- Letter of Intent Deadline – December 3, 2018, 4:30 p.m.
- Proposal Deadline – February 5, 2019, 4:30 p.m.
- Proposal Review – February 2019
- Selection Decision – March 15, 2019 at the IAC Quarterly Business Meeting
All times eastern
Are you a current Regional Arts Parner?
Here are some helpful links.
- 2016-2019 Guidelines
- Best Practices for Management
- Best Practices for Organizational Governance
- Panel Recordings
- Resources for Managing RIG
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact Paige Sharp, Deputy Director of Programs, at psharp@iac.IN.gov or call (317) 232-1279.