Resources for Media
If you receive a grant from the us or one of our Regional Arts Partners, show us some love. How? Include our logo on any promo materials, tag us in social media posts, or simple give a verbal shout out at your event. By doing so, you're showing local, state, and nationally elected officials where tax dollars are going, and that's really important!
If you tag us on social media we'll share your post, it's really a win-win.
- Indiana Arts Commission
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Statewide Cultural District
- Indiana State Parks
- Indiana Historic Sites
Regional Arts Partner logos
- Region 1, South Shore Arts
- Region 2, Community Foundation of St. Joseph Co.
- Region 3, Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
- Region 4, Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Region 5, Community Foundation of Randolph Co.
- Region 6, Arts Illiana
- Region 7, Indiana Arts Commission
- Region 8, Brown Co. Community Foundation
- Region 9, Columbus Area Arts Council
- Region 10, Community Foundation Alliance
- Region 12, Community Arts Program, Hanover College
Pease contact Rex Van Zant by phone at 317-232-1273 or by email.
Looking for requirements specific to a program? Click here.